As our church grows, we fully support our youth with a variety of programs for every age group. This section continues to evolve and change based upon the needs of our youth. Please visit this page frequently to see what is new! Be involved!
- WORSHIP : During our 10:00 worship service, our youth ages 3rd grade through College participate in a weekly lesson focusing on including God in their daily lives. SHINE - Seeking Him in Everything!
- NURSERY (up to 2 years) : We have a full time attendant providing care during Sunday worship hours.
- NEW SEEDS (3 years to 2nd grade) : This program meets monthly and includes activities such as apple-picking, picnics, pool outings, movies, etc.
- Chi Rho (3rd grade through 7th grade) : Our group meets twice a month to perform service projects and have fun!
- CYF & Beyond (8th grade through College) : We meet at least twice a month and focus on service projects, Habitat for Humanity trips, Camp Christian activities and fun.
- CAMP CHRISTIAN : Summer week-long Resident Camps for individual age groups.
- VBS : Week long Vacation Bible School every summer.
- COME GROW WITH US : Weekly activities during the summer focused on growing healthy bodies, minds, and spirits.